Share the pain, share the gain!
Sometimes it's hard to get yourself fired up for private workouts. Maybe your workday was challenging and tiring. Maybe you aren't in the mood to get "nitpicked". And of course, maybe private sessions are too pricey for your fitness budget. Are these obstacles impossible to overcome? Is there no way to get the personalized attention of a private session but with a little softening of the edges?
Semi private training might be your answer.
- Not feeling energized? Your friend will help your stay pumped up. (Maybe YOU'RE the one keeping your friend motivated instead!)
- Considering blowing off the session? Your friend will help you keep accountable. (Where did I hear the ridiculous term "accountabilibuddy"?? It's awful and great at the same time.)
- Would you rather talk about last night's episode of "Justified"? As long as you're doing the motions I've set out for you, you two can chatter all you want. (I had two clients in Atlanta who loved Timothy Olyphant.)
- Have your tried but not succeeded in reaching fitness goals before? Having a friend involved in your fitness life will help you stay on target the many many hours you're not at the gym.
- And of course, if private training is out of your budget, semi private training significantly lowers your per hour rate.
Post Tax Season Special
Tax season is over. That means two things. 1) You might be stressed and could use a good workout! 2) You're being careful about spending money right now. This special can help with both of these.
The standard rate for a semi-private training session is $60 per person.
Come workout this month and get 3 semi private sessions for only $120.00
Now you and a friend can get started for just $40 per session.
But hurry! This offer expires April 30, 2019. So grab a friend and call TODAY!
Offer is available to new clients only. Rates are per person. Sessions MUST be redeemed as semi-privates. Both workout partners must be present at each workout.
Having a tough time finding a friend who has the same free time for workouts?
I may be able to connect you with another client who is looking for a semi-private partner. Make a new friend and get your workout on!