Mike Luque Training - GYROTONIC® Training on Maui
Is your movement keeping you from enjoying life the way you want?
Why would you choose to start using Gyrotonic training? Answer these questions:
- Do you live with chronic pain?
- Do you feel weak or unstable when you move or even when you sit?
- Are you too tired to enjoy physical activities with your kids, grandkids or friends.
- Do your choices for recreational activities always have to pass the “Will it cause me pain” test?
This is not inevitable. This should not be thought of as “normal” no matter what your age.
But as Indiana Jones said “It’s not the years honey, it’s the mileage.”
GYROTONIC® Training has benefits for everyone
Maybe it’s years of athletic activity, maybe (like me) it’s a major car accident, maybe it’s spending too long sitting at work and sitting at home. And usually it’s not one thing it’s a combination. Life is hard on a body and the more life you’ve lived, the more wear on the precious tool that is your body. But there is a tool to fight back in the battle with time.
Gyrotonic training is an excellent tool for injury rehab and pain reduction.
Mike Luque at a glance
Gyrotonic Instructor since 1999
- Certified on all Gyrotonic equipment
- GYROKINESIS® certified
- Teacher trainer for the Wingmaster Workshop
National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM) Certified Personal Trainer since 2004
- Performance Enhancement Specialist
- Integrated Flexibility Specialist
Kettlebell Concepts certified kettlebell instructor since 2008